Sunday, April 13, 2014

Today is April 13th, 2014. I'm sitting here doing homework, thinking and letting my feelings collect. I can't begin to describe how blessed I am feeling. I've become such a hardworking person in the last year, i find it so hard to believe that i'm the same person scared of becoming what i wanted to become. I'm two months from turning 18, and reading the very first blog post from prom 8th grade year, too now. makes me want to cry. Chelsey, you should be so proud of yourself... you need to open your eyes and realize that you've made it way farther then you've ever wanted to go... you've worked so hard, no one deserves to shine under your spotlight, more then you do.. open you're eyes and realize this is all happening at your own pace and it's happening quickly. take a deep breath, you've made it.

No comments:

Post a Comment