Wednesday, January 4, 2012

January, 04 2012.

Dear juan moreira. you wont ever find this letter. as i lay here in bed. thinking. were a month! when i first met you. I WOULD NEVER THINK you would like me....i would lie in bed at night and just wish your feelings for me were the same...i hope we really do last. juan moreira . i can see myself lasting with you. i trust you. and tell you everything juan. maybe i'm all talking crazy. maybe. this is all a joke. god but i don't know. i have a crazy feeling about us. sometimes i think god sent you to me . when he heard me pleading. Juan i've never had a guy in my life like you. I've never been the happiest. never... brendon . has completly torn me down. he left scars. he made me insecure. he made me think i was horrbile. he made me believe that he was always gonna be there. when half of the time he would tear me down.  and still does. you completely saved me as a individual. you saved me from nights of crying. tons of nights of crying, and having you in my life for just the past month. you've changed me. into a complete different person. you've made me believe that someone could actually love me. like you do. someone who actually cares. listen to what i have to say. and answers the phone at 4:00 in the morning. when my life just tumbles down. juan. you keep a smile on my face. you actually convince me. things will be okay. and make me believe them. if i lost you, to be honest, i dont know what i would do. my past. has killed me. but you were right there. to catch me. as i was falling. you saved me. and i can't thank you enough. <3

No comments:

Post a Comment